Thursday, 15 March 2012
15/03/2012
Undoubtedly the image on the left is sharper, clearer. But lacking something, maybe. I'm so confused, there are a lot of things to be taken into consideration. It doesn't even really matter; I think I would be as happy to submit one as I would any of the others. But I feel better when it's been tinkered with, and I've used my hands, and spent time and worked. Even if the result is imperfect.
Note: I think that last sentence just made the decision for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
KARST residency 2013
Putting this here as there is really no other home for it. I found these images from my 2013/2014 graduate residency at KARST Gallery in Ply...
-
I don't think I've ever been in a situation where I'm had to dress smartly, and it's generally something that I deliberately...
-
The Lift Gallery Proposal Jess Young “False idols: from Deity to concept: The notion of the polemic, an impassioned argument that sug...
No comments:
Post a Comment